top of page
- 31 Mar, 14:00London, London SE11 4JQ, UK
- 15 Apr, 14:00London, London SE1 7JU, UKExplore the hidden gems of Lambeth, with your tour guide Sarah-Jane, on this 1.5 hour walking tour. Hear about some stinking situations, and secret buildings, find out about the history of the pleasure gardens, and meet some of the current inhabitants.
- 22 Apr, 10:30 – 12:00London, 37 Streatham Common S, London SW16 3BZ, UKThis 80 minute (approx) Walking Tour will highlight · Roman origins & feudal past · Industry growing from local natural resources and enterprise · Equality emerging from the Suffragette movement · Sacrifice – honouring those who died and those affected by conflict
- 22 Apr, 14:00 – 15:30London, 37 Streatham Common S, London SW16 3BZ, UKThis 80 minute (approx) Walking Tour will highlight · Roman origins & feudal past · Industry growing from local natural resources and enterprise · Equality emerging from the Suffragette movement · Sacrifice – honouring those who died and those affected by conflict
- 25 Apr, 13:00Pret a Manger Exit of Vauxhall Undergrou, London SW8 2LN, UK
- 20 May, 14:00London, Lambeth North Station, 110 Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7XG, UKHear about some of Lambeth's hidden gems. Discover parks, police, and a palace. Join Sarah-Jane: Lambeth Tour Guide Association qualified guide, to hear tales of artists, a ghost train, and some interesting Lambeth residents!
- Sat 03 Jun03SatJunUnseen Vauxhall – the Vanished and the Unnoticed - Guided Walk/London03 Jun, 11:00London, S Lambeth Pl, London SW8, UK
- 13 Jun, 13:00Under the clock, Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8SW, UK
- Sat 22 Jul22SatJulThe Real Waterloo?/St. Johns Church Waterloo22 Jul, 14:00 – 15:30St. Johns Church Waterloo, 73 Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8TY, UKJoin us for a circular walk around the lesser known streets of Waterloo
- Sat 02 Sept02SatSeptWest Norwood - More Than a Cemetery - guided walk/London02 Sept, 10:30London, 13 Norwood High St, Norwood, London SE27 0DT, UKA walk led by Selina Rice and Lambeth Tour Guides Association, explaining that there is rather more to West Norwood than its cemetery. Starting at St Luke's Church, West Norwood
- Fri 29 Sept29FriSeptWelcome to West Dulwich - guided walk/London29 Sept, 11:15London, London SE21 8HN, UKNot the most obvious place to tour but you'd be wrong to dismiss West Dulwich, with plenty of interest passed daily without being noticed.
- Wed 18 Oct18WedOctIndustrial Lambeth (walking tour)/London18 Oct, 23:00 – 19 Oct, 13:00London, London SW8 2LN, UKDiscover London's forgotten workshop, Lambeth's waterfront, to uncover traces of a busy industrial hub among the office blocks
- Sat 04 Nov04SatNovDiscover Stockwell - guided walk/London04 Nov, 11:00London, Stockwell station, Clapham Rd, London SW9 9AE, UKHome to Van Gogh, a famous theatre director, music hall stars, a seventeenth century collector, as well as elegant hidden squares, Stockwell has a lot to offer. Join Elaine as she explores this fascinating part of Lambeth.
- 03 Feb 2024, 11:00London, S Lambeth Pl, London SW8, UKThere are more unnoticed details and vanished history in Vauxhall than can be seen in one walk - so here's a second walk!
- Time is TBDLondon, 1-7 Norwood High St, Norwood, London SE27 9JU, UKJoin us for a walk on the Other side of the Tracks , hear stories of mystery and intrigue and plus a little bit of history! By Request. Please contact us for details
bottom of page