top of page
- 06 Jun, 13:00 – 14:30London, Brixton Underground Station Underground Ltd, Brixton Rd, London SW9 8HE, UK
- 13 Jun, 13:00Under the clock, Waterloo Station, Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8SW, UK
- Sun 18 Jun18SunJunExperience the Splendour of Lambeth Town Hall/London18 Jun, 14:00 – 19 Jun, 15:30London, Effra Rd, London SW2 1JQ, UK
- Mon 19 Jun19MonJunWindrush 75: A Lambeth Story/London19 Jun, 11:00 – 12:30London, Effra Rd, London SW2 1JQ, UK
- Sat 24 Jun24SatJunBrix’n Mortar/London24 Jun, 10:30 – 25 Jun, 12:30London, Effra Rd, London SW2 1JQ, UK
- Sat 22 Jul22SatJulThe Real Waterloo?/St. Johns Church Waterloo22 Jul, 14:00 – 15:30St. Johns Church Waterloo, 73 Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8TY, UKJoin us for a circular walk around the lesser known streets of Waterloo
- Sat 02 Sept02SatSeptWest Norwood - More Than a Cemetery - guided walk/London02 Sept, 10:30London, 13 Norwood High St, Norwood, London SE27 0DT, UKA walk led by Selina Rice and Lambeth Tour Guides Association, explaining that there is rather more to West Norwood than its cemetery. Starting at St Luke's Church, West Norwood
- Fri 29 Sept29FriSeptWelcome to West Dulwich - guided walk/London29 Sept, 11:15London, London SE21 8HN, UKNot the most obvious place to tour but you'd be wrong to dismiss West Dulwich, with plenty of interest passed daily without being noticed.
- Wed 18 Oct18WedOctIndustrial Lambeth (walking tour)/London18 Oct, 23:00 – 19 Oct, 13:00London, London SW8 2LN, UKDiscover London's forgotten workshop, Lambeth's waterfront, to uncover traces of a busy industrial hub among the office blocks
- Sat 04 Nov04SatNovDiscover Stockwell - guided walk/London04 Nov, 11:00London, Stockwell station, Clapham Rd, London SW9 9AE, UKHome to Van Gogh, a famous theatre director, music hall stars, a seventeenth century collector, as well as elegant hidden squares, Stockwell has a lot to offer. Join Elaine as she explores this fascinating part of Lambeth.
- 03 Feb 2024, 11:00London, S Lambeth Pl, London SW8, UKThere are more unnoticed details and vanished history in Vauxhall than can be seen in one walk - so here's a second walk!
- Time is TBDLondon, London SE1 7JU, UKExplore the hidden gems of Lambeth, with your tour guide Sarah-Jane, on this 1.5 hour walking tour. Hear about some stinking situations, and secret buildings, find out about the history of the pleasure gardens, and meet some of the current inhabitants.
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDDiscover Kennington, once home to the Black Prince, Chaplin and Chartists, with elegant listed squares and Prince Albert's Model Housing.
- Time is TBDDavid Bowie Memorial, 463 A23, London SW9 8BN, UKA walking tour on the Brixton Riots and how they shaped the Brixton of today.
- Time is TBDVirtual Tour
- Time is TBDLondon, 1-7 Norwood High St, Norwood, London SE27 9JU, UKWe are excited to showcase this new walk where we will visit some of the graves and reveal some remarkable tales of their lives! We aim to entertain with stories of Women who were Inspirational! Actors, Poets, and even a story of An Escaped Nun.
- Time is TBDLondon, S Lambeth Pl, London SW8, UK
- Time is TBDLondon, London SW8 2LN, UKA riverside area larger than Monaco is being redeveloped to provide 20,000 new homes and 25,000 jobs. Let's explore its past and its future!
bottom of page